Monday, October 5, 2009

Här va det djupt!

"I would like to believe this is a story I’m telling. I need to believe it. I must believe it. Those who can believe that such stories are only stories have a better chance. If it’s a story I’m telling, then I have control over the ending. Then there will be an ending, to the story, and real life will come after it. I can pick up where I left off."
- Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

“I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.”
- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner


“ Faces poke through the haze, linger, fade away. They peer down, ask me questions. They all ask questions. Do I know who I am? Do I hurt anywhere? I know who I am and I hurt everywhere.

That's funny. I want to laugh now. But laughing hurts too.

I fade out”
- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner


"Jag vet att du anser att du förstår vad du tror jag sa, men jag är inte säker på att du inser att vad du hörde inte är vad jag menade"
- Unknown

"Jag tänker mycket mer än jag kan"
- Ida H. PDP


2 comments:

  1. Djupt var det! Kan ge dig upphovsmannen till "Jag vet att du anser att du förstår..." när jag är i Sverige igen. Det är författaren till en pedagogikbok...
    /Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, va bra! Du gav mig ju aldrig det.. tror jag inte i alla fall! :P Ett väldigt tänkvärt citat i alla fall ;)
    btw - GRYMT fina bilder som du la ut senast!!

    ReplyDelete