Sunday, October 25, 2009

Because i feel like laughing

"I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out."

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

"Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions. "

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. "

"I was standing in the park wondering why frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me."

"i shall call him squishy and he shall be mine. he shall be my squishy. come here squishy!"

"People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege. "

"that's the trouble with me, i give myself good advice, but i hardly ever follow it!"

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken."

"Never be afraid to try, remember...
Amateurs built the ark
Professionals built the Titanic"

p.s. Jag älskar lov :)


1 comment:

  1. Mia, jag var tvungen att gå in på din blogg för att läsa citaten en gång till och skratta lite me!) Nu vet jag vet vart jag kan gå om jag blir nere igen;)

    ReplyDelete